Lithium batteries have become the most popular energy storage system. Lithium batteries are dangerous goods without any exemption. As a result their transport is subject to dangerous goods regulations.
This guide helps you to find your way through the jungle of legal requirements for the various modes of transport and includes standards for the sprinkler protection to get an impression about the excepted by the insurance company.
- How to find the applicable UN number?
- How to find the applicable provision?
- Mode of transport regulation (ADR/RID/ADN/IMDG code/IATA DGR)
- Restrictions of IATA Airlines
- Storage – Regulations for sprinkler protection